Before 2015 started I made a list of 15 goals to complete and do in 2015. There are a few goals I knocked out of the ball park and some that just didn’t happen for various reasons.
- Visit my Oma twice- I was able to make the trip up to see her once. For her 90th Birthday. She was truly a Queen that day. There was plans for me to visit a second time for my cousin’s baby shower but unfortunately it fell on the same weekend as the Fall Conference for Toastmasters which I run and manage the District 12’s bookstore.
- 2500 ActiveLink Points- I was really excited and motivated that I would accomplish this goal, but sadly in October WeightWatchers announced that they will no longer be supporting ActiveLink. I believe I achieved a lot 2000 points before they discontinued the ActiveLink.
Do the 52 week saving plan ($2,000)– The 52 week plan really should at up to $1378, but I decided to make it add up to $2000. More on this goal in an upcoming post. But yay yay yay I did it!!!!!
- Read at least 15 books- I read about 7 or 8 completely and half of two others.
- Clean out room/ Organize it- Really wish I got this one completed I have a 15% of this goal complete and hope to have this crossed of my goal list in the near future.
- Take 3 trips away- I only ended up going on two trips for 2015. Both trips were to Las Vegas. One in January for ASW and the other in August for Toastmaster International Convention. Both trips were full of fun and learning and will be attending both events in 2016. My third trip that was had planned sadly got cancelled.
- Visit Sarah at least five times- I visited my BFF Sarah Patrick and the kiddos 4 times this year. So close!
Do at least one long hike/ bike ride– At the beginning of summer I was kidnapped/ surprised and taken to Santa Monica to rent bikes. We rode down the boardwalk and to Venice Beach. It was truly a wonderful and fun surprise with memories I will always cherish.
- Go to Six Flags- This wasn’t so much of a goal as a want.
- 100+ Group X Classes- I did 43 of 100 that I set out to do.
- Do at least one race- Just never got around to signing up. Looked at a number of ones but they never worked with my schedule. Definitely planning to improve and make up for not get this goal done.
Donate 100+ things– Ended donating around 150 different ideas. Old clothes, stuff I didn’t need anymore and stuff for the holidays for the less fortunate.
- 225 lbs or Less- This year had its ups and downs. Unfortunately I did not carry out this goal but I am not giving up on this goal.
Clean and Keep car clean– This goal has been completed and uncompleted many times in 2015. Hence why the keep is not crossed off.
- Finish High School/ College Scrapbook- Just never got around to completing this goal what so ever. But this is probably one of the least important goals on my list.
So the end count for 4 completed, 8 partly completed/ started and 3 untouched with a percentage of 26.66666667 completed goals. I have confidence that my goals I have set for this upcoming year 2016 (future post) will end with at better percentage completed.